At HeroThemes our mission is to help our customers grow their business with WordPress tools to provide better support and we need your help.
If you’re a self-disciplined problem solver, with strong back-end WordPress development skills, this could be the role for you.
- You’ll work with team leads to develop new functionality for existing and new HeroThemes products.
- Build and expand back-end functionality for HeroThemes’ products
- Fix bugs and liaise with customers
- Keep your teammates informed of tasks and progress.
- Solid understanding of HTML & CSS
- Strong PHP skills
- Familiar with developing for the WordPress Gutenberg Editor
This position is flexible. We’re a remote first company so you can work from anywhere and set your own hours.
We value self starters and those who are able to work independently. We don’t like to micromanage and trust our partners to carry out their role in a manner that aligns with our company values.
How to Apply
Fill in the form below and be sure to include:
- An overview of what you feel you can bring to the role.
- Your hourly rate expectations (in US Dollars).
- Any relevant previous jobs/experience.
- Links to your personal site,blog, portfolio etc (if applicable).