The knowledge base is self contained, from the knowledge base you can easily navigate, search and filter through knowledge base articles.
You can also use a Knowledge Base widget to display links to popular and recent Knowledge Base content.
However, if you want to link to a specific article from a post or another article, simply follow these steps.
- Go to the post, page or article you want to insert the link to a knowledge base article.
- Select Edit from the menu, you may need to login to see this option. Alternatively, log into the wordpress dashboard and go to the edit screen of the post or page.
- From the editor, highlight the text that you want to make into a link and click the link (paperclip) button.
- Select ‘Or link to existing content’ and begin typing the title of the article you want to link to.
- Select the article you want from the results and click the Insert link button.
It’s that easy. To remove the link, simple click the broken paperclip.