At HeroThemes, we sell knowledge base themes and plugins for WordPress. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent customer service and we need your help.
If you’re a self-disciplined problem solver, with fantastic communication skills and technical knowledge of WordPress, this could be the role for you.
- Craft thoughtful, personal responses to customer questions in our support system.
- Helping customers with general questions about our products and their usage.
- Investigating bugs and reporting issues to the development team where appropriate.
- Escalating more complex tickets, gathering as much pre-emptive information as possible to ensure it can be resolved quickly by senior support staff.
- Improving on saved replies and knowledge base articles to reduce common queries and issues.
- To read, understand and apply the HeroThemes support process to all support tickets ensuring courtesy, efficiency and care when handling customer support queries.
- To actively contribute towards the support process, suggest improvements, refinements and new policies as appropriate.
- Strong written proficiency and communication skills essential. Fluent English is required.
- Self-disciplined and a self-starter. We don’t like to micromanage and trust in our partners to carry out their role in a manner than aligns with our company values.
- You are comfortable debugging HTML, CSS and JS issues.
- You have experience using and debugging WordPress.
- Experience writing technical documentation (knowledge base articles, blog posts, etc) a bonus.
- Development experience/knowledge preferable.
This is a remote, part-time responsibility with flexible hours (approximately 10/hrs a week).
We pay for results and will reward the people that can help to build our services and brand.
How to Apply
Fill in the form below and be sure to include:
- An overview of what you feel you can bring to the role.
- Your hourly rate expectations (in US Dollars).
- Any relevant previous jobs/experience.
- Links to your personal site,blog, portfolio etc (if applicable).